
This morning Iwoke up lonely and cold. No one was with me for at least 12 hours. It gives me time to think though....think and remember. I remember when I was young....brand new actually. I got a lot of attention. As I got older I had the opportunity to live in many different places. I got to know many people....intimately at times. I also got to know some animals. Dogs and cats have spent time with me. I like them since they do not judge me or my colour. I think of all these things as I wait for the first warm contact of the day. It turns out to be a dog. He loves me. He is comfortable with me. The sunshine is warm as it comes though the window and shines on me. It is going to be a great day! I choose it to be a great day! Dakota's couch.

Hi Dakota
ReplyDeleteI felt a little sad when I read your post, but also thought your words very sweet. Animals are amazing. I miss HiIly.
Take care
XO
K